Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Herpes ?

Question
I dont know what it is ?
I dont know what it is  
Ive had these bumps for a long time and always kept quiet about it ii only had sex once and i was 9 i dont no exactly how long i had them but i noticed them two years ago im only 15 and i dont want to say nothing til im shure

Answer
Hi David,

They're called Fordyce's spots and are present in a large number of individuals. They are actually sebaceous cysts and are deep forms of acne. They can only be removed by a qualified dermatologist, so please do not attempt to pop them on your own as they can lead to permanent scarring. Now sometimes they can heal themselves, which is also great, but as of yet there is no known "cure" for this skin condition. It is believe to be hereditary, so your parents and even siblings are likely to have forms of it as well. It looks relatively mild and some people have much worse forms of it than you. For further information, please consult with your physician.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice