Sexually Transmitted Diseases/hiv testing

I had HIV 4th gen tests as follows:
2 tests 4 gen antigen/antibody(both ELISA USING ABOTT ARCHITECT) at 8 weeks
2 tests 4 gen antigen/ antibody(first was ELISA using ABOTT ARCHITECT and second was CMIA test) at 12 weeks - tests were done from two different labs
3 tests 4 gen antigen/ antibody(first was ELISA using ABOTT ARCHITECT, second was CMIA test and third was ECLIA COBAS) at 18 weeks from three different labs and also PCR RNA HIV Test
All negative but I scared about it as I have read on the internet that people with immunodefiency disorder need to test at 6 months. I am normal person who get sick ocassionally but not with very strong immune as well I believe. But when I think of recovery which I did when I had hairtransplant it was quite slow but quite obvious since it was a serious surgery on my head. Dont know if this immune disorder or anything else.
Second reason of worry was that all of these tests were carried in Pakistan but from reputed labs - one of the best in Pakistan. Scared if their machines were working properly when they took my test etc.
Please give me your advise as I am eating nails because of fear.

One test would have been sufficient at 3-4 weeks post-exposure assuming you engaged in risky and unprotected sex. To have 7 tests is incredulous to me as I've never met anyone in my existence who's had that many tests in a year. You should know that those tests have 99.9% accuracy after 3 weeks and essentially get closer to 100% as you get closer to the 3 month window (people no longer have to wait 6 months as 3 months is a perfectly reputable "golden window"). But you realize 18 weeks=4.2 months, so you couldn't be any more OVER the window then necessary. Unless you want a doctor to cut you open and individually take out each of your organs and test each for HIV, which would end your existence as you know it-I couldn't trust your test results anymore that what you've shown! I think you should live the rest of your life and secure in the knowledge that you have practiced over precaution, but try to prevent that from deterring you from enjoying life because that's the same attitude people had in the 1980-1990's! You'll become afraid of sex and enjoy anything about it.

Cheers mate,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.