Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Could this be hpv? Genital warts?

Question
pic1
pic1  

pic2
pic2  
I recently noticed this spot on my foreskin.
Its is painless and causes no discomfort.
When i squeeze it it becomes white. Almost like there is puss inside but I'm not sure if that's why.

I'm afraid I contracted Hpv or Herpes or something.
about 4 months ago I had, what I was told on here, was a yeast infection and I posted a pic.
now looking at these pics it seems the spot has been there since then. So about 4 months now.

Please help me out I'm terrified of what this may be.

Answer
Hi John,

To have it for that long means its probably a sebaceous cyst and those are basically pimples that are near to impossible to pop. They like to sit just below the surface of the skin and harden into a mass that typically stays for the long term. However, the body will get rid of it in time. If this is something that has concerned you for so long, why not have it looked at just to be sure?

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice