Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Could this be hpv? Genital warts?

I recently noticed this spot on my foreskin.
Its is painless and causes no discomfort.
When i squeeze it it becomes white. Almost like there is puss inside but I'm not sure if that's why.

I'm afraid I contracted Hpv or Herpes or something.
about 4 months ago I had, what I was told on here, was a yeast infection and I posted a pic.
now looking at these pics it seems the spot has been there since then. So about 4 months now.

Please help me out I'm terrified of what this may be.

Hi John,

To have it for that long means its probably a sebaceous cyst and those are basically pimples that are near to impossible to pop. They like to sit just below the surface of the skin and harden into a mass that typically stays for the long term. However, the body will get rid of it in time. If this is something that has concerned you for so long, why not have it looked at just to be sure?

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.