Sexually Transmitted Diseases/pimple/bumps on penis? fordyce or worse?

pic 1
pic 1  

pic 2
pic 2  
I've had these pimple like bumps on my penis for about 2 weeks now, I tried to pop a few which I probably shouldn't have, and they don't hurt unless after I tried to pop it, and don't itch, but seem to get more red when touched. I definitely have Fordyce on my scrotum, perhaps that's all it is? any ideas?

Hi Mike,

You have a virulent form of the condition, but yes it is Fordyce's. Pleasseeeeeeeee don't pop them!!! If you want to get rid of them, visit a dermatologist and they can help you out, but you risk permanent scarring if you keep doing that!

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.