Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Question

Question
Bump
Bump  
Bump
Bump  
QUESTION: I am really worried and scarred. Would you mind telling me what is this on my body and back? I was looking up STDs and I was wandering do I have some type off herpes, genital herpes, or Syphilis? And it also says that: How do I know if I have genital herpes?

Most people who have herpes have no, or very mild symptoms. You may not notice mild symptoms or you may mistake them for another skin condition, such as a pimple or ingrown hair.  Because of this, most people who have herpes do not know it.

Does this mean I have STD or Herpes?

ANSWER: Derek,

This is the second time you've asked me about your acne scarring. If you want a 100% affirmation that what I've said is true, ask a dermatologist.

Best wishes,

John

QUESTION: Not saying your not telling truth or nothing. But all I'm asking you are u sure that's what is?

Answer
If you had a sexually transmitted infection Derek, why would it appear on your back of all places? How old are you? When's the last time you had unprotected sex? When's the last time you went to a doctor? Had you EVER had your spots looked at?

Think about these questions,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice