Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Question

A few days ago a red bump appeared, then about a day after another appeared too. Would you help me identify what they can possibly be? It's driving me crazy.

Hey John,

It looks like you have a couple of ingrown hairs, so nothing to be alarmed with, but they appear to be concurrent with your Fordyce's. You seem to have a moderate case of the condition, so I'm guessing you've been used to this for a long, long time, but there's nothing to worry about. As always watch the condition and keep the area clean; don't go overboard with your cleanliness. Some guys are like "should I use alcohol?" No, that's a bit excessive and the skin of your groin is dry enough and alcohol has an even more compounding effect with that, but these should clear up in a few days to a week.

Best wishes,

John Brice

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.