Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Question

Question
Yesterday me and my friend/boyfriend had unprotected sex and he said he nutted in me. If he is clean then that doesn't mean i could catch anything right?

Answer
Hello CJ,

Unless you've both been tested then how would you truly know? Having a piece of paper in my hand is a better indicator than "I think" correct? You and your boyfriend might want to go get tested together :) Word to the wise, if you were exposed to something infectious then it wouldn't show up in your immune system for at least 3-4 weeks from now because that's how long it takes for antibodies to form. So you might want to get tested in 3-4 weeks, assuming you didn't have unprotected sex again in that time, but this is all up to you and how much you trust each other.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice