Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Question

Picture 1
Picture 1  

Picture 2
Picture 2  
Unjust discovered this under my arm yesterday night. Would you mind telling me what this is? Do I have any disease, or sign of HIV?

This is third or fourth time you've sent me a question related to your recurrent hair follicle infections and I've suggested all three times (because I went through the search history) that you seek help with a dermatologist. I cant convince you any more that a blocked hair follicle is NOT HIV. Even more so, HIV does not cause outward physical manifestations; it is a disease of the immune system. When HIV eradicates your immune system, it becomes AIDS, which is what causes those "images" that you seem to think you have something in common with. I would encourage you to seek a clinicians help because this will be the last time I take a question from you regarding this incident and I highly recommend you consider your condition a "genetic" cause rather than a "disease" as you've called it several times. Please try to talk to someone about it Derek and take care :)

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.