Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red mark on penis not itchy or painful at all

Question
Penis area in question
Penis area in question  

Part2
Part2  
Hi john. I have bean in a stable relationship for over a year with the same partner. And have no had sex with anyone elts. 3 weeks ago I have noticed this red spot on my penis shaft under the head but above the 4 skin.   They are not hard and just have a fleshy pink feeling it it and it not overly raised.  By any cha
Chance can you please tell me what you think it may be?

Please see pics below

Thanks

Answer
Hi Andre,

The formation could actually be a form of fungus leading to balanitis. Maybe they never healed quite properly and left calcifications that could even be slight scars. I would discuss this with your primary care provider as their may be a means to try to treat this with prescription medication.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice