Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red mark on penis not itchy or painful at all

Penis area in question
Penis area in question  

Hi john. I have bean in a stable relationship for over a year with the same partner. And have no had sex with anyone elts. 3 weeks ago I have noticed this red spot on my penis shaft under the head but above the 4 skin.   They are not hard and just have a fleshy pink feeling it it and it not overly raised.  By any cha
Chance can you please tell me what you think it may be?

Please see pics below

Hi Andre,

The formation could actually be a form of fungus leading to balanitis. Maybe they never healed quite properly and left calcifications that could even be slight scars. I would discuss this with your primary care provider as their may be a means to try to treat this with prescription medication.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.