Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red spot penis

Question
Pic 1
Pic 1  

Pic 2
Pic 2  
Hi I have this spot on my foreskin that I would like to have a opinion on. It's painless, seems to be intregated with the skin. I have had it for about two weeks (that I know of). I have had problems with a itchy bum, that maybe was fungual, but it's gone now, healed by itself after using some anti fungual cream. I'm pretty sure it's not an STD since I haven't cheated on my girlfriend and i'm sure she hasn't either. She's pregnant and we haven't ha sex in about a month so probably nothing from her either. I have tried Canesten 1% since last wednesday, but seems to be the same as before, now for 2 days I have mixed with som Hydrocortisone 1%.

Does it look worrying to you? Could it be precancerous?

Answer
Hi Fred,

For something to stay around for so long, it makes me think of herpes, but the only way to diagnose that is through a blood test. Other than that, I can think of bacterial, not fungal infection which would cause such a persistent sore. If it were cancer, it would have grown or spread to another part of your body, but has stuck to that one area of your penis, so I am not really concerned right now. However, if this is something that concerns you and doesn't go away in the next day or so, I would make a doctor's visit!

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice