Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Redness, Red dots on penis head

I'm a 25 years old male, and I've had these red dots on my penis for about a year now, they haven't spread, they don't hurt or itch, but I'm still freaking out, cause they haven't disappeared yet.. I've never had unprotected sex and I haven't had sex in more than a year now.. The dots are really affecting my selfconfidence ..

If you need to ask me anything else, please do so.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Tony,

This photo shows normal tissue presentation and I see nothing out of the ordinary. You claim that you have no engaged in unprotected sexual intercourse, but you have engaged in sex before. Have you ever been tested just as a precautionary measure? You might want to just as a "breath of fresh air!" Make an appointment with your physician, but I think you'll find you have nothing to worry about but possibly a case of a apprehension.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.