Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small flesh colored bumps on head and shaft of penis (19 yr old male)

Question
Head
Head  

Shaft
Shaft  
Hi, about a week and a half ago I noticed that these bumps had appeared on the lower part of the penis head, with another on the shaft. They don't really stand out to the naked eye, and I was pulling the skin taut in the attached photos so they would be easier to see. I'm not convinced that they're the result of an STI/STD, mainly because I haven't been sexually active lately. The only change in my sexual habits is that I ran out of my usual silicone based lube and for several weeks masturbated using olive oil. I'm acne prone, and I'm sure that if I were to aggressively rub olive oil into my face daily for several weeks I would likely have a break out. So I'm also wondering if maybe the bumps are just a result of the olive oil, since they do look like they may contain pus. I do plan to see my doctor within the next few days, but any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Answer
Hi John,

I was reading your story and as I soon as I hit the "olive oil" part I fell out of my chair. When I got back in it, I commenced to writing this response to you, but WHAT do you use olive oil FOR exactly? :-) There's your problem mate.

Cheers and stick with your original lube choice,

John Brice

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice