Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Spots, rash?

Question
Spots, rash?
Spots, rash?  
Hi im 17 year old male and am wondering if this Is a STD and can you identify what it is. If so will it go away in time or will it need treatment of some sought. I noticed it just recently as it was sore and i have only slept with one individual in my life and i later found out she slept around alot after 4 months of being in relationship and I'm worried i have caught it of her and if its something serious.(all the spots are grouped together and are sore to the touch some have scabbed over probably due to razor when shaving to see what was resoning for soreness.)

Answer
Hi Ronan,

I cant be sure if the rash if from the razor burn or from a yeast infection, but it appears to have run most of its course. I'm not sure when it will go away, but nothing should keep you from visiting the physician to help speed things along.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice