Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Start of genital warts or something else?

Question
Genital Warts?
Genital Warts?  
I noticed some raised spots on the right side of my penis glans today during masterbation.  Now they have me really worried it is genital warts.  It is very hard to get a picture as they are very very tiny , most 1/4mm with the biggest one maybe just shy of 1mm.  I can only see them when i really stretch the glans out.  There are several more than are like the tiny one in the picture that look like a very short but abruptly raised spot.  They are mostly just on the right side of the glans, smaller bumps towards the top and not much can be seen on the left side of the glans.  There also seems to be some very very tiny bumps that maybe have a tiny purplish hue but do not seem raised and more like the normal skin.

I am about 6 months post my last sexual exposure.  Honestly, they could have been there a while I have just never focused on them.

Possibly yeast related?  Some post I look at suggest mild yeast symptoms.  I have been on a cocktail of antibiotics for almost a year now for Lyme disease.

Some posts I also looked at say they could be Fordyce spots or PPP.

I am going to schedule a dermatologist appointment tomorrow but it will be several days to a week to see the doc.

Answer
Hi Ryan,

First of all I know NOTHING about Lyme Disease, so if that is related to it, then I'm Swiss! It's not HPV (warts) because they would be much bigger than that. They are skin tags, but they really are the smallest ones I've ever seen. Fordyce's are sub-dermal meaning below the skin, not above it and PPP are located on your corona, not the glans itself. I'm happy you're going to see your dermatologist, so let me know what the results are!

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice