Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Std scare

Question
Me
Me  
QUESTION: Hi thanks for taking the time to answer my question.ive been having this weird rash that comes and goes each day sometimes I can't see it and sometimes I can. I usually see the rash when I walk a lot or when am at work where I work outside. ive been having really bad anxiety about this also.

Here is a picture where I can see the redness  clear.

ANSWER: Hi David,

You've been sending my quite a lot of queries lately and this one is just like the others. There is nothing wrong with your body and the redness you see is flushness that is neither abnormal nor alarming. After a long hard day at work or in the sun or exercise wouldn't you expect your skin to appear flushed? The fascia or tissue underneath the surface of your glans is a collection of hollow tubules called the corpus cavernosum. It fills with blood and causes your penis to both become enlarged (and engorged during arousal) and it changes color with the presence of blood as it fills the tubular network. If you want to test my theory out try taking a lukewarm to semi-cool shower after you've had a normal day and see what "color" your penis tends to take on and compare the two pictures. The color will not be quite as bright as you see in this picture. Let me know what your findings are!

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: I took a picture after a shower and your right the redness does go away! But for some reason I've been having anxiety about this and I always look at my penis to check if there is redness at least 5+ times a day. I've been wanting to go get tested just to make sure it's not a std just so I can put this behind me and move on with my life. What do you think?
Thanks john.

Answer
Go ahead if it makes you feel better, but if everything comes out clean I hope you're willing to accept my very well written argument :) And stop checking THAT many times, it makes you paranoid. Then you'll start believing in anything, like aliens and brain probes and alternate realities!

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice