Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do I have an Sti?

There is this reddish painless bump in my pubes aligned the top of my penis right above it but not on it and it feels like there is something filled in it it does not itch or anything and im just concerned of whAt it could be I had protected sex with my girlfriend every time we only dated for 2 months I am 17 years old and it was also both of our first times having sex so we have not been with anyone other then ourselves what do you think it is?

You will have to go to a doctor to get an exam and diagnosis. I cannot diagnose over the internet. If you have not had sex previously, then it would not be a sexually transmitted disease. But another concern would be pregnancy as there is really no such thing as "protected" sex. She could still become pregnant. Are you saying that you are not sexually active now? Please consider not having sex unless you are married to avoid many possible problems. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.