Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STI

Top View
Top View  

Side View
Side View  
I am currently on a trip to Thailand and stupidly had unprotected sex with a lady. I scrubbed pretty vigorously afterwards but I am now concerned I have an STI. I cannot be sure as there is some irritation but that may be from scrubbing...
I have a sense of some low grade burning around the foreskin but again I am not sure that this is not irritation from using soap to scrub with The last thing I want to do is pass this around if I have anything so please help...
Thank you

So Randy,

First of all, I hate to tell you this but no matter how hard you scrub, no matter how many times you bathe and no matter how much soap you use, you're putting yourself at risk for STI's if you practice unsafe sex. Nothing can be ascertained from these pictures because STI's do not manifest physical symptoms until the first stage and you haven't gone through the prodromal stage of any disease yet for that to happen. Your penis is red looking because you just scrubbed the hell out of it! Antibodies for any STI that you  may have contracted wont even show up in your body until 3-4 weeks from now at which point you'll want to get tested for anything at your local primary care physician. Until then take care and wrap it up!

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.