Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny bumps and cracks.

Question
Bump 1
Bump 1  

bump 2
bump 2  
these bumps and crack appear for more than 5 month it doesnt hurt.
i normally have protect sex one or twice oral sex without a condom on it.
could it be a STD?

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hi Desmond,

All that is normal tissue presentation for your glans and shaft of your penis. You've never paid attention to it before? I think its very cognizant of you to send these to me and continue to pay attention to what your body looks like and the changes you go through, but never be afraid to ask questions!! The tiny white bumps just above your thumb are called Fordyce's and are sebaceous cysts, kind of like acne, but please do not pop them as this will lead to scarring. Other than that you have no indication of any presence of infection or disease. If you are engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse, please consider testing 3-4 weeks after exposure to assess your risk with a physician.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice