Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny bumps and cracks.

Bump 1
Bump 1  

bump 2
bump 2  
these bumps and crack appear for more than 5 month it doesnt hurt.
i normally have protect sex one or twice oral sex without a condom on it.
could it be a STD?

Thanks in advance

Hi Desmond,

All that is normal tissue presentation for your glans and shaft of your penis. You've never paid attention to it before? I think its very cognizant of you to send these to me and continue to pay attention to what your body looks like and the changes you go through, but never be afraid to ask questions!! The tiny white bumps just above your thumb are called Fordyce's and are sebaceous cysts, kind of like acne, but please do not pop them as this will lead to scarring. Other than that you have no indication of any presence of infection or disease. If you are engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse, please consider testing 3-4 weeks after exposure to assess your risk with a physician.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.