Sexually Transmitted Diseases/WHITE PIMPLE ON PENIS

Question
shaft
shaft  
penis head
penis head  
QUESTION: IN AUGUST I HAD 3 WHITE REDDISH BUMPS ON THE UNDERSIDE OF MY PENIS HEAD . TODAY UPON CHECKING MY PENIS I NOTICED ONE ON MY SHAFT LOOKS LIKE A WHITE PIMPLE PLEASE HELP

ANSWER: Hi John,

Its a Fordyce's spot, also known as a sebaceous cyst and the best way to deal with it is leave it alone! They should only be removed be a qualified dermatologist, so if this is something you want to discuss then make an appointment at your convenience.

Best wishes,

John

QUESTION: What about the bumps on the underside of my penis head do you know what those are ? Also how accurate is oraquick test they sell at cvs?

Answer
Those are Fordyce's as well and should not be messed with. As I stated before, sebaceous cysts are much deeper in the dermis of the skin and if you attempt to pick at it, you will be doing yourself some serious harm; not to mention the bleeding.

Home Oraquick has been tested at 99.9% accuracy, so you cant get any better than that!

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice