Sexually Transmitted Diseases/WHITE SPOTS INCREASING ON PENIS

Since the past two years i have been experiencing white bumps on my penis with a hard white residual on the top of my penis which connects the skin. I have been going through many websites regarding this but this just does'nt makes it work. I thought that this can be an yeast infection but these bumps are getting harder and because of this i am facing difficulty in doing sex and masturbating.
Just see through it and provide me the best prescription or a natural solution

Hi Varun,

The PPP are very common (even I have them) and yes they can increase in number, but don't usually "explode" in number unless there's a pathological reason behind it like cancer, so that may be something you might want to check with a dermatologist. The nodules under the skin I see from the second picture because the first one is so blurry are Fordyce's and are also a skin condition, like PPP. They are considered hereditary, so its likely other people in your family have them. Once again, they can only be successfully removed by a physician in office as they are a form of dermal sebaceous cysts and will create scars if you attempt to remove them yourself. The causes behind them are unknown, but are not associated with any disease. Again, these are all questions you may want to ask your dermatologist or skin specialist as you have been experiencing this for two years now and have not consulted with anyone. I think you're long overdue!

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.