Sexually Transmitted Diseases/yellow recretion and red bulb on vagina

Yellow coating
Yellow coating  

2 red bulb
2 red bulb  
Yesterday I felt itching in my vagina and it was looking terrible with yellow coating on it, but today it seems to be getting better reverting to pink colour, but I notice that the red bulb thing seems to have grown. Also, there seems to be yellow secretion inside the vagina, is it std related? Thanks. I've had sex with condom with unprotected oral sex from each other last week.

Hi Katty,

Itching, changes in the vaginal mucosa (color, texture, etc), and odor are all symptoms of either a bacterial or fungal vaginal infection so yes it could be STI related. It needs to be treated by a doctor immediately!

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.