Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bump on shaft (last question)

Question
bump pic 2
bump pic 2  
bump pic 1
bump pic 1  
QUESTION: I asked a question a few days ago amount genital warts.  Initially I had a case of genital warts in 2007 and where treated at that time by freezing.  I'd like to check if this is a wart or not.  See the attached photos.  I'm not sure how long this is been here.  If it is not wart, is it just plugged up skin from sweat?  Also, I've read that it isn't like to just have one wart to pop up randomly, it would be a more obvious situation.  I'd like to stop questioning every little bump that I happen to notice.  Yes, warts is a virus but after a few years your body can clear itself (not cure, but the virus for all practical reasons is not contagious).  In the picture it is the white "shiny" spot at the center of the image.  Any other counseling information you can think is helpful.  Let me know if there is contribution link, so you don't have to do this for free, ha!

ANSWER: And I remember telling you that I think you're overreacting a little to much! Because I don't see anything in this picture either. I have no idea what you're trying to show me, because I would recognize a skin tag if I saw one. You are aware that you can test for HPV tissue at home using vinegar right? If you apply vinegar (I use white vinegar) to a skin growth and it stays its normal pink color, then its normal tissue. If it turns white, then its a sign of viral or pre-cancerous tissue. You could be testing yourself at home whenever you're uncertain about what something is instead of checking with me :-) AND not to mention paying bucks to see a physician before him/her telling you "its nothing." Try it out and get back to me buddy.

Cheers,

John

QUESTION: I have a planters wart on my foot, I could put white vinegar on that and see how white it turns so I know what a positive test looks like?

ANSWER: A planter's wart isn't caused a virus :) Those are completely different skin conditions.

Cheers,

John

one
one  

two
two  
QUESTION: Ok, I did the test looks like my skin stayed the same....it "lesion" or what I think is a lesion is pretty small so it's tough to tell if it turned color. I noticed other bumps and checked those too, and they didn t turn white.
I guessing if u do the vinegar test it should be real obvious right?

I went on this site because previously I d freeze them myself with Dr. Schols over the counter stuff and I Don t want to do that anymore if I don t have to.  Attached is a photo right after I did the vine
gar test.  I soaked a cloth and applied for a few minutes.

Again, thanks for your help if there s anything further u think I need to do let me know.

Answer
Remember what I told you: if the tissue turns WHITE then its viral or pre-cancerous tissue, if it stays pink then its YOUR tissue (it belongs there). Get it? White for foreign, pink for you; at least that's a good pneumonic device. And Dr. Scholl's wont do diddly squat for HPV because it doesn't freeze enough of the wart to make a huge difference. It will come back again eventually; whereas the treatment at the doctor's is clinical strength and does a lot more damage to the foreign tissue.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice