Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps

Question
me
me  
Hi have has some small bumps just under my head i have not been with anyone in 4 or 5 months and i honestly dont shower much and masterbate a lot and i dont know what it could be please help

Answer
Austin.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary in this picture. I do notice your urethral opening is lower than what is considered normal, but other than that if you do have bumps around your corona or glans then they are pearly penile papules and are quite common in a lot of men. They are not the result of any disease and are actually considered to have a genetic link, so its likely other people in your family have them. As they aren't particularly noticeable I would advise you to leave them alone, but if you notice rapid growth or spread then it could be a sign or pre-cancerous tissue, but this is extremely rare. As always if you have continued questions, please address them with your primary care physician. Also, you can cut down on UTI's an inflammation from masturbation by showering at least every other day ^.^ Also, using a water based lubricant instead of nothing will lower inflammation and risk of injury to the penis as well.

Cheers mate,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice