Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Are these bumps warts

Red bump
Red bump  
I was takin a shower n I noticed a red bump on my penis n I got worried n I really too scared to go doctors

Hi Jerry,

First of all, why would you be to scared to go to the doctor? Would you rather be miserable or put out of your misery? With that said, its not anything I would be concerned with as we're entering the hotter parts of the year and heat bumps, jock itch, rashes, and sweating-related problems are abound and a lot of those problems can be attributed to that. Since I'm not a physician, I cant give you a diagnosis, but its most likely a pimple. However, pimples don't work the same on your penis as they do on the rest of your body. For one, you don't have sebum glands on your shaft and scrotum, so there is no whitehead that's created. Instead the inflammation will heal itself after a few days or so and you'll never have noticed it. Let me know how it turns out.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.