Sexually Transmitted Diseases/check to see if this is normal skin or warts

Question
close up 1
close up 1  

close up 2
close up 2  
In 2007 I was diagnosed with genital warts.  They were treated by freezing and they went away.  In 2011 a dermatologist froze off a single genital wart that had been around for year (I thought it was a scar).  They thought it was possible I had been exposed to a different strain.  I have not noticed any warts since then and have been checked about once a year since, but I am paranoid and I start questioning what is normal skin and what isn't.  If you could look at the attached pictures, there are small bumps which may be normal skin but I'd like an expert's opinion.  Let me know if you think I need to go into a clinic for physical exam.  

I have received counseling in the past stating that the immune system can 'clear' the virus after a period of time of no visible warts so that having reoccurring warts is unlikely for a given exposure once treated.  A doctor also said that if I were to have an outbreak that it would be very obvious, it wouldn't be 'iffy' or a single wart.

Answer
Hey Buddy,

I'm happy for you that you're receiving counseling and treatment for HPV, but when you sent me the pictures I was like "what's he sending me?" I cant see anything in these pictures except a normal, healthy looking glans. I appreciate you being proactive and asking me for my opinion, so keep on it and make sure you practice protection whenever you're sexually active to keep from getting any of the other 97 strains! HPV is a virulent and messy virus and you are aware that some, not all, but some of those strains are cancerous and those aren't pretty at all. Thankfully you have none of those, so I wish you the best and if you need any follow-up let me know.

Cheers mate,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice