Sexually Transmitted Diseases/check to see if this is normal skin or warts

close up 1
close up 1  

close up 2
close up 2  
In 2007 I was diagnosed with genital warts.  They were treated by freezing and they went away.  In 2011 a dermatologist froze off a single genital wart that had been around for year (I thought it was a scar).  They thought it was possible I had been exposed to a different strain.  I have not noticed any warts since then and have been checked about once a year since, but I am paranoid and I start questioning what is normal skin and what isn't.  If you could look at the attached pictures, there are small bumps which may be normal skin but I'd like an expert's opinion.  Let me know if you think I need to go into a clinic for physical exam.  

I have received counseling in the past stating that the immune system can 'clear' the virus after a period of time of no visible warts so that having reoccurring warts is unlikely for a given exposure once treated.  A doctor also said that if I were to have an outbreak that it would be very obvious, it wouldn't be 'iffy' or a single wart.

Hey Buddy,

I'm happy for you that you're receiving counseling and treatment for HPV, but when you sent me the pictures I was like "what's he sending me?" I cant see anything in these pictures except a normal, healthy looking glans. I appreciate you being proactive and asking me for my opinion, so keep on it and make sure you practice protection whenever you're sexually active to keep from getting any of the other 97 strains! HPV is a virulent and messy virus and you are aware that some, not all, but some of those strains are cancerous and those aren't pretty at all. Thankfully you have none of those, so I wish you the best and if you need any follow-up let me know.

Cheers mate,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.