Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Not sure if herpes or razor burn

Question
That is of today
That is of today  
Ok I havnt had sex sex in about a year but I have tryed anal she was a virgin to everything but I notice these red bump I shave down there but I have never seen this b4 I'm staying to get wished cause it been a month and they havnt gone away they don't hurt itch or anything they just kinda show up my gf days they are from sweat cause I just started waring breefs for a tighter fit but I'm not sure can you help me out?

Answer
Hi Sherman,

Shaving your groin is pretty uncommon as public hair is kinky as does not grow out straight. If you're going to shave down there, you technically have to shave forever or you will always, always, get ingrown hairs and infected hair follicles. As you can see, you have many and they take days if not a week or so to heal. If you insist on "manscaping" then have a professional do it and I recommend this with the ladies as well. Try waxing instead and you pay someone with experience who knows what they're doing; plus its hygienic. OR you could just use some scissors and trim the area and save yourself the trouble to begin with because your not breaking the skin. Any further questions let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice