Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this herpes/STD?

Question
tip
tip  
Hi, first of all thank you for taking you time to help me. I have these inflamed looking bumps on my penis tip and this blister like bump in the same area. I have been having urination issues where my pee is in two streams and I have also been having constipation with very thin stools. These bumps appear about a month ago and the blister maybe two months ago and have not really changed. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Dan,

I cant see anything out of the ordinary from this picture alone, so if these "bumps" bother you then have them looked at by a physician. I don't have the medical knowledge to ascertain what your constipation has to do with anything. If you've been practicing unprotected intercourse, then I would suggest asking your physician for the standard STI panel which tests for the 7 most common STI's (including herpes). Unless you're experiencing burning while urinating, I'm not sure why you are peeing in two streams unless there's some sort of blockage. Any further questions should be addressed with your medical provider.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice