Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this hpv?

pic 1
pic 1  

pic 2
pic 2  
Hi John I noticed this bump recently on my testicles. It has been there for about a week now and the last time I had sex was six months ago. I have had no other indications of any std's up till now. I'd be grateful for any insight you could share

Hi Bryce,

That's a really awful pimple! And I also notice that you have a huge cluster of Fordyce's, but I'm sure you know that you have that because you didn't ask me about it. You can let it burst or heal on its own (which is recommended because of infection and scarring risk) or go to the doctor, pay money, and have them inject it with cortisone. Just make sure it stays clean, dry, and if it bursts go ahead and evacuate ALL of the material within it and give it a good wash with soap and water. It should heal in a week or so; any follow-up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.