Sexually Transmitted Diseases/irritation, bumps, or rash?

I am 18 and had unprotected sex not to long ago (about one week) and now have a rather large bump on my penis head that has two straight-ish lines(as if something is in the veins)stretching to the underside of the penis and on the shaft I now have a section that is swollen. i'm nervous and have no idea what this is. The area is just red, resembles a mosquito bite, and doesn't itch or cause any discomfort when urinating or ejaculating. my urine stream is normal colored as is my sperm. but the bump started as a small red dot size resembling a pea if not smaller.

I have to be honest, you could be describing the Mona Lisa because without a visual I have no clue what you're talking about, but if this concerns you I would get it checked out with a doctor. At best you could be dealing with a fungal infection and a simple method to treat it would be with myconazole, which is available at every drug store on the planet and you'll find it with the other "jock itch" supplies. However, if it turns into a bacterial STI, and you wont really know for 3-4 weeks as that's how long it takes for your immune system to create antibodies to the infection, then you would have to be put on an antibiotic to get rid of it. Generally, bacterial STI's create discharge plus itching, which isn't your case, so you might have scored big time. Get it checked with your primary care doctor anyway.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.