Sexually Transmitted Diseases/peace of mind

Question
Hello my names Sean and I have sort of a rash/red spots around my pubic area I did trim my pubic hair before hand could this have had an effect or could it be a STD Ps I have had sex but protected before thanks Sean

Answer
Hi Sean,

By trim, do you mean shave? Get back to me on that. And I'm happy that you're using protection, but remember that because the pubic area remains exposed during intercourse, it is possible to transmit STI's to an uncovered area. If you've never been tested before and its been at least 3-4 weeks since your last sexual activity, then you can get a standard STI panel with your primary care physician or with a health clinic. The panel tests the 7 most common STI types and is very accurate. If you have any further questions let me know.

Cheers mate,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice