Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Another Question!

Notice a new bump on my penis. One I think is a mole that fell off (ripped off from friction), another I don't know.

I am just anxiety riddled due to no money.

Both on my circumcision line across from each other.

I been checked for warts on separate bumps with a doctor and he said they were not, and you helped me identify a mole.

I just notice these today, but I have been thoroughly examining my penis all week. I had sex 8 times (over 3 hours in total) in one day, so I don't know if it is from the friction or something.

If I had sex 8 times or even masturbated 8 times in one day, do you think I would notice inflammation, redness, and slight swelling? I'll answer that question for you: Yes. If you're examining your penis with that much thoroughness, I would rather you examine your scrotum after you get out of the shower and make that part of your routine! Its important to make testicular self-exams a part of your daily "examining" regimen as guys your age (I've outgrown the age range), but 18-30 is the prime target zone for identifying and treatment lumps if you detect them. After getting out of the shower, roll your testicles between thumb and forefinger; you're trying to feel for hardened masses. Your testes feel squishy for lack of a better word and if you feel back far enough you should feel a "wriggly" mass of tissue known as your epididymis, but you're trying to detect something akin to a "pebble where it doesn't belong." I'll keep looking at your photos, but you haven't sent me anything for me to worry about yet ;P

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.