Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red spots on glans

picture 1
picture 1  

picture 2
picture 2  
I always have protected sex. But last week I was with a friend of mine and she got a little "rough" while performing oral on me (unprotected) I then had a few minutes of unprotected sex, then put a condom on. The next day the tip of my penis was sensitive and hurt a bit. It got worse the next few days and then I developed these spots on the head and inside of my foreskin. She states she is ok and is not having any issues.

I'll be honest with you, that looks awful and infected. I would go to a doctor because it will get worse than it is and if you didn't have that large gaping ulcer on near the urethra I would tell you its just balanitis, but I think it might be developing into staph. So you should see your primary care provider asap and try to get on an antibiotic.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.