Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red spots on penis head

Question
photo1
photo1  

photo2
photo2  

One month ago i found these red spots on my penis head, at first they were smaller, one time they almost disappeared but now they are again on my penis head, they are bit raised. They don't hurt, dont burn or itch but i really want to get rid of them.
Month ago I had unprotected oral for max 10 min, could it be any STD

Answer
Hi John,

If they've been around for this long, its a fungal infection, but if you want to rule out STI risk then I would visit a physician and have a full work up just to be sure. In fact, if you want to get rid of the stupid balanitis, then you need to see a doctor anyway because a month is way to long! He/she will most likely put you on a topical ointment or oral antibiotic and it should go away within a week; make sure you get this addressed A LOT FASTER next time!!! You don't want to be in misery for a month do you?

Peace,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice