Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spots and irration on my penis

Hello my question for you is I have a red rash and what seems to be white little bums on my penis head.. I haven't had any discharge, fever like symptoms, sore thoart, and or cold sweats. Also I haven't had any painful urination other than once. It now feels irritated from me checking it every hour almost. Last time I was told when I had red dots all on my penis I was told it was ballantis...  sorry for the spelling

John, I would recommend that you go to a physician or clinic as soon as possible to get an exam and diagnosis. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you have been sexually active, it could be an STD but if not, then some other kind of infection, such as you mentioned. Please let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.