Sexually Transmitted Diseases/spots on penis head / small swelling under foreskin

This morning i noticed two small red spots on my penis, and a subtle swelling under the foreskin, understandably im somewhat conserned!
Last time i had unprotected sex was 3 nights ago, do you have any idea what this could be / is.
No pain, iching etc etc... i only knew they where there upon looking when i went to toilet, i feel fine in myself, but am sitll worried,
Thanks (Images attached)

If you're having unprotected intercourse and without lubrication, then expect to have abrasion burns. I've written about this topic to clients so many times its ad nauseum at this point! Its nothing to worry about and if you don't want them to keep reoccurring then consider using A) a condom, or B) water based not oil based lubricant and they will not appear as much. Since your case is extremely mild compared to most of the cases I've seen a little dab would do you good! As for the inflammation itself, you can dab some hydrocortisone cream on the spots, twice a day, for a few days and they should clear up pretty fast. Any further questions, let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.