Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Squamos papillomatosis?

Hey there , ive had these for as long as I have been sexually active , I have one partner who has been checked for all stds, and my other partner whom I am no longer with has no signs of genital warts. Are these harmless squamos cell papilloma ? Thankyou in advance. Just need some advice

Hi Missy,

I agree with your assessment, but I would also advise you to be arduous in your self-care as well. When was your last pap smear? They should be performed every 3 years unless you have reason to believe you are experiencing pre-cancerous changes and I don't think you are. If you've reached your 3 year window, then consider making that appointment with your OBGYN or specialist. Pap smear's check for cervical cancer risk and HPV among other things, so if you get a clean bill of health, you know its not an STI. Also, STI panels can be performed at any medical provider or health department and test for the 7 most common STI's, including HPV, so assuming you didn't want a pap, then you could at least do that and get the full check up without the increased cost.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.