Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Starting to worry

Just took it
Just took it  
So I have had this rash thing for about a month I haven't had vaginal sex in awaill but have had anal sex with a virgin but after words I shaved down there and noticed red bumps showing up they don't hurt itch or sting and they havnt gone away and it been about a month my gf says it just razor burn or sweat related rash but Idk what do you think could it be harpies or am I worrying over nothing?

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. The only way you can know for sure is if you go to your physician or a clinic where they can give you a test or exam and diagnosis. Refrain from sex if you are worried about STDs. Also, anytime you had sex, you could have been transmitted a sexually transmitted disease. Please let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.