Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white bumps/irritation

Ok i do.shave , and have used a perfumed soap even though I know not to....
I felt burning and went to look and saw these bumps and became scared. The irritation is only one side but the jeans I wore pinched me when i sat down thst side....but i am terrified of it being more than that. The bumps arent painful...its.the surrounding.area that is irritated
Should i worry ?

Hi Liane,

I'm sure you're aware that shaving one's public area is pretty abnormal anyway. The correct method would be waxing, by a professional and people do it all the time. Short explanation: when you shave you scrape the skin UP and by doing so YANK out most of the hair follicle while leaving behind a cut and exposed wound. THEN you put perfume on it, which is the equivalent of gasoline; hence the burning. And then you put on jeans and claimed that you pinched the area when you zipped up and you're wondering why its irritated? You just answered your own question ^.^

By the time this response reaches you the follicles will have receded and healed over and what's to worry about? But seriously stop shaving it; such a bad idea. Guys do it too and it bothers me to know end because pubic hair was not meant to be shaved. Its to damn curly, it grows back weirdly and will cause you ridiculous ingrown hairs, which leads to infection and then you'll be shaving for the rest of your life and if you stop, you're screwed. Whereas waxing takes out not just part of the hair but the whole follicle and you don't get ingrown hairs.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.