Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps

I have small bumps on my penis, I've had unprotected sex once, but we were both virgins. They are not painful.

Hi Josh,

Everything looks perfectly normal in this picture, but what I believe you're referring to is called pearly penile papules and they exist along the corona and even sometimes the glans itself. A lot of guys have them, including myself, and they come in all forms of "intensity." Mine are mild like yours, but some guys have PPP that are very visible and much larger. The important thing to note is that they are genetically inherited and NOT a sign of disease. However, there is no "cure" for PPP. Don't fret! They can be removed by in-house procedure at a dermatology clinic, but its pretty expensive. However, yours are sooooo tiny that I would behoove you to learn to accept and live with them as I have all these years. The act of masturbation "fluffs" up the papules because you're pulling the papules away from the skin when you massage your penis. Then, after you've climaxed and resolved, they relax and go back down. You can find more information about them on sites like WebMD, which is my favorite trusted medical resource, but you'll find that men and women have them and they are quite common.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.