Sexually Transmitted Diseases/doubt

sir how herpes sti transmit.i read about this rubbing skin can also transmit herpes is it true .. ? ? ? saliva of one gay fall on my body when he is talking with me.but i don't remember exactly whethere that saliva touched me are not

Joe, Mostly sexual activity is how herpes is transmitted. Saliva can transmit but not easily. Please go get a test so you don't have to be worried any more. That is the only way you can be relieved and not worried. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.