Sexually Transmitted Diseases/doubt

Question
sir i think this is my last question i will never disturb u again.please tell me how herpes sti transmit .is there is a chance to get this through touching on stomach and on shoulder on infected person???? how herpes spreads .???? is there any sti which transmit without sexually intercourse ???

Answer
Dear Joe, I don't think that it can be transmitted easily by these methods. I think you are ok. But if you are really worried, you can go to get a test for this. Then if you have the test and it is negative, then you are ok and don't have to worry any more. Let me know what happens. Of course, abstain from sexual contact.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW