Sexually Transmitted Diseases/doubt

sir on may 2 a hijra called as gay .he is a sex worker.he participated in sex with many members. i touched him on his stomach and on his shoulders (socially).atleast i did not kissed him or he did not kiissed me.i did not participated in sex with him .this is just what happened................. is there any chance of getting any infection of sti or hiv ..? im worried about this ...after one month of that incident i went for the test its came negative

Joe, I think you asked me some other questions which I have already answered. From what you said, I feel that it is unlikely that you will have problems. If your test was negative, then you should be assured. When you had the test, did the doctor give you any more information? Please let me know any updates.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.