Sexually Transmitted Diseases/doubt

Question
sir can u tell me how std's spread through non-sexual ways ?............. recently whn im talking with a sex worker actually he is a gay .i have seen saliva is coming out from his mouth when he is talking to me ...... if that saliva falls on me would i affected with any infection.????

Answer
Usually you have to have sexual activity to contract an STD. But you can do some research on the internet or talk to your doctor to find out. Be cautious. I would recommend not having sex or any kind of sexual activity to avoid any kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW