Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Dry red bumps on the head of my penis

Question
I have these dry red bumps on the head of my penis and they have been here for about a week now. They do not itch or hurt at all. I haven't had vaginal sex but have had oral sex. However i've only been sexually active with my girlfriend and no one else before. As well as with her, i am the only guy she's been sexualy active with. I've become extremely stressed over this. I contacted John Brice on this website and he told me they were abrasions from lack of lubrication during oral sex and masturbation. I was a little relieved but i would still like another expert's opinion on what it might be. Please let me know as soon as possible? Thank you.

Answer
I don't know how it would be possible to diagnose your condition without a personal exam. There is no way of diagnosing from pictures or over the internet. So please go to your doctor or clinic and get checked out. Also, think about the potential problems of having sex when you are not married. For example, what about possible pregnancy? Just my opinion so let me know what you think and what you find out.

Sincerely,
Diane Chery

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW