Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Do I have Genital Herpes?

What Is This?
What Is This?  
So recently I found a partner and me,her father,and her had a talk about her just possibly having herpes, now I have no idea whether this has been there for a while but I noticed this 2 small pimple looking things on my penis and am wondering if it is genital herpes or im just over exaggerating?

Those are Fordyce's and you shouldn't pop them because they aren't just "pimples." They are deep sebaceous cysts and popping them could lead to permanent scarring, so if you want them removed, you should make an appointment with a dermatologist. Fordyce's is a genetic skin condition and is not a disease, so other members of your family likely have this. They can not only appear on the corona, but also the glans, shaft, scrotum, and even your mouth! Fordyce's can go away on their own, but they can also come back. If you have follow-up let me know.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.