Sexually Transmitted Diseases/hai

"sir i went to hiv test after 3 months.......i did not participated in sex with any but i hugged a prostute .......i have a small doubt about this........and test results hiv -nonreactive........ do i need to have this test another one more time or enough ??"

I would say that would be sufficient, but if you have any doubts, have another test. Ask your doctor or when you have the test, if this is enough testing to be sure. Good luck. Make sure you don't go to any prostitute. This will save you a lot of stress in the future.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.