Sexually Transmitted Diseases/hai

Question
"sir i went to hiv test after 3 months.......i did not participated in sex with any but i hugged a prostute .......i have a small doubt about this........and test results hiv -nonreactive........ do i need to have this test another one more time or enough ??"

Answer
I would say that would be sufficient, but if you have any doubts, have another test. Ask your doctor or when you have the test, if this is enough testing to be sure. Good luck. Make sure you don't go to any prostitute. This will save you a lot of stress in the future.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW