Sexually Transmitted Diseases/is this herpes

Question
is this herpes?
is this herpes?  

is this herpes?
is this herpes?  
8 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with a girl I do not no if she has been tested for anything or if she had any stds at the time. Last week I developed a blister on my penis and two dry bumpy shiny patches on my penis shaft.the attached photo was taken today and the blister has gone down to nothing but left a purple coloured scar. There was never any pain during the course of the week it was present. I have anxiety disorder and I am freaking out. Is it even possible to be herpes since its been 8 weeks?

Answer
Robert,

Herpes blisters often take the form of cold sores that you would develop on your lips because its the exact same virus. So if its an open wound, crusty in appearance, with a weeping pus-like discharge, then it was probably HSV in origin. Since I don't see anything like that in these picture, I cant say that you looked like you had anything like that. So if you're uncertain, then you should get an STI panel with your primary care provider or local health department. STI panels check for the 8 most common STI's and HSV 1 and 2 are among those. Let me know if you have follow up.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice