Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Is this herpes?

Question
herpes?
herpes?  

herpes?
herpes?  
Ok i have never had a bump on my penis ever! Im just freaking out here i just got out of a 10 year relationship and i started dating. And im using protection but i heard condoms dont stop herpes. So im wondering if these bumps are herpes or some type allergic reaction to these fire and ice condom. I just dont know im really freaked out i just want to know do these small bumps  look like herpes or what? And if this doesn't look like herpes any suggestions on a cream that would make these go away?

Answer
Hi Ken,

They are sebaceous cysts and NO you shouldn't pop them because they will scar and then you'll be dealing with a whole nother set of problems :P The best advice is to let them heal and disappear on their on, but they do take awhile to do that and they can come back.

Your penis isn't the same as your face, back, or chest and so if you see something there that resembles a pimple-please leave it alone. This is known as Fordyce's which is a common and non-pathological condition. You have an extremely mild case, so I wouldn't be to concerned with it. You can have them removed in-house by a dermatologist, but it can be costly. I have been living with them for over a decade and I just ignore them; its a waste of effort really. If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice