Sexually Transmitted Diseases/is this herpes?? herpes bumps?

Question
bumps
bumps  

bumps 2
bumps 2  
Your question was

"Okay June 4th I had received  sex unprotected oral  " vaginal protected sex"

symptoms
No discharge
Just itchyness

The oral sex was rough she had no sores on her lips  no bumps or anything "
A couple of days  later I started to itch down there then days afther that  spoted a red bump on the tip of my penis then on my shaft "  went to the doctor on the 27 " took a lot of std tests " hsv 1 and 2 came back 0.2 ,<0.9  for both " other std tests negative as we'll " now days after the 27th of June I've developed white small bumps lower left side of the penis and right side more by a little bit "  my question is this herpes or not"
are they herpes bumps?
Please help me"

Answer
Hi Mark,

They are sebaceous cysts and NO you shouldn't pop them because they will scar and then you'll be dealing with a whole nother set of problem :P Those are actually Fordyce's, which is an inherited dermatological condition, meaning you got it from your parents. TONS of people have it, myself included, and they can go away on their own and come back. My best advice to you is leave them alone. If you had a terrible case and I cant say that you do, then I would have recommended you to visit a dermatologist for a consultation because they can remove them in-house, but its costly. Know that it isn't a disease and there is no cure and you can get them anywhere on your shaft, glans, pubic mound, and even around your mouth. If you have follow up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice