Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I have no idea what this could be. Is this an STD?

Question
Vaginal opening
Vaginal opening  

Vaginal opening and bump on side
Vaginal opening and bu  
So about a week ago I got some un-noticed irritation on my vagina I didn't think much of it because it didn't hurt itch or anything, but towards the beginning of this week I started feeling little bumps around my vaginal opening and the color started looking a little whitish. I'll include a picture. I am sexually active and I've been with the same partner for about 3 months now. We aren't in a committed relationship so I'm not exactly sure if I'm the I only one he's been with but I informed him about the irritation and bumps and we're both going to get tested but our appointment is at a free clinic and it's going to take a couple weeks. I was just wondering if you could clear my mind and tell me what this could possibly be . Do I have an STD ? I've been on the internet for days just reading up on different kinds. I heard it could be warts, HPV, etc please help me!! P.s you can kind of see in the photos the white looking tissue which I don't think was there before(don't really check down there often) and you can also kind of see the reddish pink bump next to my vaginal opening

Answer
Nicole,

The presence of "whitish" discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection and that's about all I can inform of you of as the possibilities are between chlamydia, syphilis, and gonorrhea or even a fungal infection, so unless you see your primary care physician, OBGYN, or a local health department for a pap smear/follow-up that's about all I can tell from a picture alone. Try to see someone as soon as you can and if you're still having intercourse, I would use protection until you get checked out just to be safe.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice